Pharrell Williams – Global Happy Party
Pharrell wants to help gather a billion voices through collective ‘Happy’ photographs to world leaders. Grammy-winning artist Pharrell Williams who penned the song, Happy, will be using it to encourage people to sign a live earth climate petition. The music producer wants to help gather a billion voices through collective ‘happy’ photographs to world leaders to adopt a new global agreement on climate change in Paris this December.
Pharrell wants everyone to upload their happy pictures to the website, globalhappyparty.com, and sign a live earth climate petition. Pharrell believes protecting our planet is fundamental in perusing human happiness which is why he is partnering with the United Nations and Google. The Empire State building will also be ‘happy’ on Friday Night when it dons the colour yellow in support.
Go to globalhappyparty.com to join Pharrell Williams and people from all around the world to celebrate the International Day of Happiness on March 20th, 2015. Add your happy GIF to the party and share it on your social networks for a chance to be featured by Pharrell in a video. Go to globalhappyparty.com for more.
In partnership with Google and the UN Foundation for a healthy, happy planet.
To join the movement:
– Go to globalhappyparty.com and upload 4 photos of yourself
– Your photos will be automatically transformed into a GIF and posted on the site
– Share it! “Join @Pharrell & @unfoundation at the Happy Party at globalhappyparty.com to raise your voice for climate action! #HAPPYDAY #HAPPYPLANET“
– Sign the Live Earth petition to tell world leaders to act on climate at liveearth.org
– Learn more about Climate Action from the UN Foundation at unfoundation.org
Ban Ki Moon Shares What #HappySoundsLike