According to Maxine Ashley, her Pharrell produced tune ‘Guerilla’, has been picked for the Trash Soundtrack.”Set in Brazil, the Movie Trash (2014) is about three kids who make a discovery in a garbage dump soon find themselves running from the cops and trying to right a terrible wrong starring Rooney Mara, Martin Sheen, Wagner Moura among other. Check out a snippet from the tune, that’s been posted by Maxine on her Instagram Page last year.
Maxine Ashley – Guerilla (Snippet) (13′)
On October 21, T.I. returns. The King holds court with some of the biggest names in music on his ninth album Paperwork: The Motion Picture. Executive Produced by Pharrell Williams, the follow-up to 2012’s Trouble Man features Four Pharrell Tracks, but we probably gonna get more than that on the album. Other guests populating the 18-Track Deluxe Edition include Usher, Chris Brown, Jeezy, Boosie Badazz, The-Dream, and Rick Ross.
“I didn’t know I was going to be sitting inside of a black and red spaceship for the next three months” “You look like James Bond meets Moses,” said Adam Levine to a bearded, suited Mark Burnett at the beginning of a press conference for The Voice, held at Universal Studios’ Stage 12 in Los Angeles on Aug. 15, with Levine’s fellow veteran coach Blake Shelton, and Season 7 rookies Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Williams. Stefani told reporters of taking on the gig this season, “It was so spontaneous, and I think that’s what’s been the best part about it.
Here are the upcoming tour dates by Pharrell Williams, thanks to Creatrice.
September (Official “Dear G I R L Tour”)
– 21st – Zurich Hallenstadion (Switzerland)
– 23rd – Amsterdam Ziggo Dome (The Netherlands)
– 24th – Antwerp Sportpaleis (Belgium)
– 26th – Frankfurt Festhalle (Germany)
– 27th – Dusseldorf ISS Dome (Germany)
– 28th – Stuttgart Schleyerhalle (Germany)
– 1st – Barcelona Palau St Jordi (Spain)
– 3rd – Lisbon Meo Arena (Portugal)
– 4th – Madrid Palacio de Deportes Communidad (Spain)
– 6th – Toulouse Zenith (France)
– 7th – Nantes Zenith (France)
– 9th – The O2, London (UK)
– 10th The O2, London (UK) (Added New)
– 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th – Paris Zenith (France)
- 8th – Camp Flog Gnaw Carnival – Los Angeles (USA) (Added New)
By Dell. Jake Ferrato’s JBF Customs continues innovating the sneaker game, now dropping off a new customization project using the iconic Air Jordan 3 as the canvas. Following the footsteps of last year’s custom BAPE Air Force 1’s, JBF decided to dress the AJ3’s up with the popular red Ape-camo print over the entire upper with black paint-style drips along the white midsoles, inspired by the Ice Cream brand.
The shoe also includes the Ape-head logo branded on the tongue and heels. Unfortunately the BAPE x Ice Cream Air Jordan 3’s are a 1-of-1, but if you want to grab up any of Jake Ferrato’s other work head over to the JBF online shop.
On Tour With Cris Cab Part 2 (2014)
On Tour With Cris Cab Part 1 (2014)
© 2002 - 2014 The Neptunes #1 fan site, all about Pharrell Williams and Chad Hugo — Powered by WordPress